Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Cruel Cruel World

The world is cruel place. Last night I there was a teaser on the E! news about Jamie Lynn Spears being pregnant - and our phone lines were down (including dsl) so I couldn't get online to check it out! Grrrr!

Know what's really funny? In July, an article appeared in the inquirer about how they thought JLS was preggers. But it turns out that she just had a pregnancy scare and had to pee on a stick. She wasn't pregnant. It also said that she got contraceptive advice from Britney. Not a good move there JLS!

8 comments:

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

I bet she planned it! She wants to be JUST like her big sis.

She'll be driving with her kid on her lap and flashing her coochie in no time.

Anonymous said...

That really makes me wonder... how can you have two pregnancy scares within such a short time (with the second turning out to be a real pregnancy). I mean, you'd think after that scare, they'd be more careful.
It is really not that hard to use birth control.

Carrie said...

I'm still shocked over it. Read it 3 blogs now. I wonder if I can send her a box of condoms for the future.

Mrs. F said...

I read an article earlier where JLS said that Nickelodeon has always been very supportive of her, blah, blah, blah and she expects they will still support her. Sorry honey, but I doubt you will still have your job as a role model for children. You are a teen mom. Career suicide. IMHO. I guess we'll see.

L Sass said...

This story is like a delicious early Christmas present for all of us who love celebrity gossip!!

Angela said...

Yikes, bad idea, JLS.

Anonymous said...

Bad idea indeed.

Hi Aimee! Long time, but I found you. Looking forward to catching up. TTYL!

cupcake said...

What I like about the whole drama is that the baby daddy most likely is not the 19-year-old, but rather an "older executive" with Nickelodeon.

Just when you think the Spears gals can't get whiter or trashier, they prove you wrong. And thank goodness for that.