Monday, February 11, 2008

This Will Make The Single Girls Thankful

This entry is similar to the "love/hate" entries that Janet has made so famous. However, considering my cranky state...this one is a little more graphic.

Know what is super duper awesome? A bright sunny day in February
Know what sucks giant donkey wang? Not being able to enjoy it because you have to stay inside.
Know what else is super duper awesome? 70 degree weather. Did I mention that before? And sunshine!
Know what else sucks giant donkey wang? HAVING A F*ing cold.
Another super duper awesome thing? A boyfriend that shares.
And the last sucky thing? A boyfriend that shares HIS GERMS.

Please send drugs.

11 comments:

Vanessa said...

What would love be without sharing? ;) Feel better soon!

Freckle Face Girl said...

Hope you feel better soon & can enjoy the sunshine.

Carrie said...

I can totally feel the love. He is taking care of you,right?

Lindz said...

Donkey dong = no bueno.

When weather like that comes out, I try to bake the cold out. Get well soon.

L Sass said...

You better lysol that boyfriend next time he comes home with the germs!

Janet said...

hahaha, I love your donkey wang take on love/hate!ds

Lindsey said...

Don't tell Janet, but I think I am partial to the giant donkey wang version. More my style...

Anonymous said...

Know what else sucks giant donkey wang?

Tomorrow is a holiday, so you can't even enjoy calling in sick!!

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Awww.....I am sorry you're stuck inside and caught a nasty cold from your b/f....maybe you can panhandle for drug money...

Julie said...

Drugs...
On their way.

Nic (NotPerfect) said...

Oh dear. Sharing isn't always caring.