Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Y-Me Walk To Empower

I think there might be one or two (More?) of you that live in Northern California - and some of you who are in cities that may be doing the Y-Me Walk to Empower (read: Chicago).

Y-Me is an organization that provides support/services to people (and their families) who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. They aren't a research for the cure organization, but an organization that serves those who can't wait for a cure. They provide 24 hour telephone support. They match up those who have recently been diagnosed with a survivor so that they have someone they can relate to. They are wonderful!

So, I'm walking. I'm putting together a team to walk on Mother's Day in Sacramento. If you'd like to join me, learn more about y-me and if they are hosting a walk in your area, or if you would like to donate, please click here.

Thanks!

3 comments:

L Sass said...

You go, girl!

L Sass said...

Um... did I just write "You go, girl!" ????

I am ashamed.

Marianne said...

Go, Aimee!! You're awesome.