Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jack's First Bath

Jack hasn't quite looked as clean and fluffy as the other cats require. We tried doing the "dry bath" foam, and that didn't do much (though it smelled delightful) So after an afternoon of dog walking and ear cleaning (everyone but Salem because Clyde keeps his ears perfectly clean) We decided that not only was Chance going to get a bath - but it was time for Jack's first bath too.

He protested, but not nearly as much as I thought he would.

Here is the end product.and this
Doesn't he look, um, clean?

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Adam and I both can't get over how much he looks like Bo-Bo.

(I just let the page load for a few minutes and then it lets me navigate.)

Lindsey said...

Poor, wet kitty. LOL

Vanessa said...

Poor kitty, he looks sad but I'm betting he puffed up nicely!

Julie said...

Do cats freak out when they get wet?

I'm not much of a cat person, so I have no idea.

He is really cute wet though.

Anonymous said...

He looks like... a wet kitty.

He doesn't look impressed!

Marianne said...

EEP! We have never been brave enough to bathe our cats. After we rescued Magic from the mean streets, we took him to PetsMart for a bath. He's a groomer now. He loves to groom Mystic, but doesn't seem to understand that she just wants to be friends.

Anyhoo... Jack is darned cute!

Maxie said...

Omgosh my cat will not let me get anywhere near him with water. He almost mauled the crap out of me the last time I tried.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nicole P. said...

Jack looks like he's plotting your death. Something to include water.

L Sass said...

I think you need to set the mood next time... maybe some relaxing bath salts and candles?