- Could Katherine Heigle be any prettier? I don't think so.
- Could her sidekick be any more annoying? Nope, she actually got less annoying - good job sidekick! (and also, has that girl ever had her own movie or is she always the annoying sidekick? Talk about type-casting)
- Cute boys!
- Could the sister be any skankier? And look any more like she's been rode hard and put away wet?
- I laughed! Out loud! A lot!
- In the beginning I wondered, "is this going to pick up or continue to be totally depressing?"
- And then I laughed some more!
- And then tears! Oh Happy tears!
- And fun! Lots of fun! Benny and the Jets!!!!
- Then there was the covering of my face with my hands in "OMG NO!!!!"
- And there was a feeling of lameness
- And then there was the "Go Girl!" and the high fives
- And the "oh no she didn't!" She did! Good for her!
- Also, when did annoying girl become "my conscience?"
- Then there was the "oh no, this is taking a weird turn!" feeling
- And then Laughter! and Tears of Joy!
- Finally - there was more laughter!!
Before we left, my cousin (who is the fun age of 16) leaned over and said, "Don't tell anyone in the family that I cried. They think I'm kind of tough."